Curiosità su Il cervello di Frankenstein - Film (1948)

CURIOSITÀ

1 post
  • Se vuoi aggiungere una curiosità a questo film, postala in Discussione generale. Se è completa di fonte (se necessario) e se gli eventuali titoli in essa citati hanno il link alla relativa scheda sul Davinotti, verrà spostata in Curiosità.
  • Patrick78 • 3/06/09 13:15
    Magazziniere - 545 interventi
    -Quentin Tarantino parlando del film ha detto quanto segue: " When I was a little kid that was my favorite movie of all time. It's not like thy make comedy now. The scary parts are really scary and the funny parts are really funny. Frankenstein actually kills people. He throws the nurse through the window, and she's *dead*.
    "I remember the first movie I saw on television when I was, like, "Oh wow, you can do this in a movie?" was Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. That was my favorite movie when I was five years old. The Abbott and Costello stuff was funny, but when they were out of the room and the monsters would come on, they'd kill people! And the big brain operation when they take out Costello's brain and put in Frankenstein's Monster's brain was scary. Then this nurse gets thrown through a window! She's dead! When's the last time you saw anybody in a comedy-horror film actually kill somebody? You don't see that. I took it in, seeing that movie.

-Nel libro di Wensley Clarkson TARANTINO - THE MAN, THE MYTHS AND HIS MOVIES edito nel 2007 viene citato come uno dei film e delle fonti di ispirazione che più di ogni altro hanno influenzato la carriera registica di Quentin Tarantino.